קריקטוריסט לבר מצווה ואירועים - אור ויצמן

אור ויצמן קריקטורות -
0507969200
email: orweitzman@gmail.com

23.12.07

Hey everybody

welcome to my new blog . this is the first enrty ever, so i'm a-write a little about my self.
my name is Or Weitzman, l'm from israel, 22 (since yesterday) and have been doing caricatures professionaly for about 6 years now. this blog is a place for me to publish my newest artwork.
The decision to open a blog/website came due to the realization that every time i finish a work that i'm proud of, i end up sad that i have to give it away without it having some wide publication. anyway, becaouse i'm not that used to writing in english, i will stop now and let my
work talk for me.
עכשיו בעברית: שמי אור ויצמן, בן 22 מנתניה, מתעסק באיור/קריקטוריסט. עובד ברחבי הארץ בפסטיבלים, ירידים, אירועים והזמנות פרטיות. בבלוג הזה אני אפרסם עבודות חדשות וישנות שלי. תהנו

No comments:

אל תשכחו לחייך!

email: orweitzman@gmail.com tel: 0507-969200

אתר חדש לאור ויצמן!

כנסו לאתר החדש! http://www.funnyfaces.co.il